I didnt think that much of the size of the room but it had a nice view of Vector Arena and was close by so we just walked to the concert that we were in Auckland for. Was caught off guard that we had to pay on arrival instead of when we checked out but i liked that the doors were shut at a certain time for safety. I liked knowing that people couldnt get in. Decor could do with an update but I would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced apartment-style hotel in quiet central city street, close to Queen St, Downtown, Viaduct Harbour, University of Auckland, Albert Park and Vector Arena. 29 Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with fully equipped kitchen (including microwave & dishwasher), SKY TV, phone, hairdryer, complimentary amenities. Spotlessly clean, serviced daily. Reasonable rates. All apartments non smoking. Undercover hotel parking must be pre-booked ($20 per day). Friendly, helpful staff will help you make the most of your Auckland stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quest on Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Eden Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest On Eden Auckland, New Zealand