We stayed at the Quest on Eden for 2 nights in early March and we were really happy with the accommodation. We paid for a studio but were upgraded to a one bedroom apartment. The room was compact with a separate bedroom, living area/kitchen, a small balcony, bathroom and laundry facilities.
We booked our accommodation at wotif.com.au and got a great rate of NZD$99.00 per night which also included a cooked breakfast at a cafe around the corner (great meal, coffee or juice an extra cost) and car parking onsite.
The hotel is located in the university area of Auckland and is an easy 5-10 minute walk into the CBD, 10-15 minutes to the Skytower/casino and around 15 minutes walk to the harbour.
Staff were friendly and helpful. I'd definitely stay again if I was in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced apartment-style hotel in quiet central city street, close to Queen St, Downtown, Viaduct Harbour, University of Auckland, Albert Park and Vector Arena. 29 Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with fully equipped kitchen (including microwave & dishwasher), SKY TV, phone, hairdryer, complimentary amenities. Spotlessly clean, serviced daily. Reasonable rates. All apartments non smoking. Undercover hotel parking must be pre-booked ($20 per day). Friendly, helpful staff will help you make the most of your Auckland stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quest on Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Eden Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest On Eden Auckland, New Zealand