The location but it's not the only one in this area
Free wifi even if it's VERY slow and don't work all time
Irrespectuous and noisy people
Noisy street ( bass music all night)
Rooms, bathrooms, kitchen horribly dirty
Fridge in the kitchen is wet ( all my stuff was wet after one night )
I passed one week here in a 8 dorm and just after 2/3 days I wanted to leave but has I already paid I had to wait for the end of the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queen Street Backpackers is considered one of the friendliest Backpackers Hostels in the heart of Auckland City. With a huge reception area which also houses our TV lounge, Longboard Bar, Pool Tables and reading area, your first impression will be one of both warmth and friendliness. Our Auckland Backpackers Hostel accommodation is only a short walk to the cities major supermarket, train, bus stations, ferry terminals, across the road from the Airbus Express stop and is on the front door step of Auckland's main street. Whether you're travelling alone, with your partner a friend or with a group of friends, our Auckland Backpackers can accommodate all your needs. Recent upgrade of the Wifi means guests have the option of using FREE 5ghz wifi within the hostel. We've also recently upgrade rooms to premium dorms which have privacy curtains, double plus, under bed storage and lockers for each bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Queen Street Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Street Backpackers Hotel Auckland Central
- Queen Street Backpackers Auckland, New Zealand