My 3 friends and I booked a 4 bed dorm here. It was the tiniest room ever and should have been for 2 people only. There's absolutely NOTHING in the room except the bed and a locker. It's dingy. I've travelled all of Asia and oz and this is without doubt the worst hostel. I asked the lady at reception where would be best to park my car....She told me I couldn't park it because it would be too expensive everywhere???!!!!!!! No wifi without having to pay and it's not in the rooms anyway. They claim to have free food in the evenings....no food. Just awful. Thank god it was just for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fat Camel Hostel is perfectly located in the heart of Auckland Downtown and is near to the Skytower and Viaduct Harbour. We have apartment style accommodation with shared dorm rooms, private rooms and even a female only apartment. Security Swipe Card access 24 hours with a 24 hour reception desk and internet access. A free snack size meal is provided every night you stay with free activities in the bar and excellent drinks specials. Come and be a part of the Fatty Family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Nomads Fat Camel Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Fat Camel Hotel Auckland Central
- Nomads Fat Camel Hostel Auckland, New Zealand