“Wish I could have kept eating”
Review of Cease Fire

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cease Fire
Ranked #1,589 of 2,353 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I was wandering by and suddenly decided I could do with a curry. The restaurant was of typical Indian decor and the staff were friendly. I chose my usual "test" dish of lamb korma (nothing fancy but it tends to sort out the good from the bad) and at a heat level which required a warning.

The food was excellent and the prices very reasonable. My only regret was my stomach gave up early when I wanted to just continue eating. A great place to eat.

1  Thank Warrick B
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This is the best place that I have ever been to , must try this place the ambience was simply amazing the food issimplymouth watering reminds me of India. Best home place in Auckland. I had a planner tikka medium to hot spices but chef went beyond my expectations (wow). The service was amazing I am in love with this place.

2  Thank Tejasvimaalik
Reviewed 29 April 2013

A great little tandoori restaurant well worth trying. Evening specials include rice, naan, curry and a drink (wine or beer) for around $20. Have been back!

1  Thank Mike B