“Anniversary surprise”
Review of Concept Car Hire - CLOSED

Concept Car Hire
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore some of the fantastic roads around Auckland or all of New Zealand in some of the world's best cars - Aston, Porsche, Audi, BMW.... Sports, luxury and exotic car hire.
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Anniversary surprise”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I hired the Lotus Elise 111R fairly short notice for our 1st Anniversary, we toured Auckland visiting our wedding venues and arrived in style at our hotel. It was an amazing day and driving around in the Lotus made it memorable. Guy was great and easy to deal with and we’d definitely recommend Concept Car hire!

Visited November 2013
ConceptCarHire, Owner at Concept Car Hire, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thanks for the comments, Rinie - I'm pleased you had a good time and didn't get caught with the roof down when the rain came! The Elise comes into its own when it's summer time... which it nearly is now!

Regards

Guy

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zoom Zoom”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Hired the 911 recently for the long weekend, apart from an absolutly stunning drive down to gisborne (especially when put into sports mode) the overall expereice from initial enquiery to booking to pick up to drop off was a complete pleasure. Highly recommend the expereince to anyone and im eagerly awaiting another excuse to take out a different car for a spin !

Visited October 2013
ConceptCarHire, Owner at Concept Car Hire, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thanks for the comments and I'm glad you enjoyed the trip. I've only driven that route once myself, and it was in something a little less exciting than the 911, but can see how it would be fun! I'm also pleased you were happy with your overall experience. We're not a big company and we try to make the whole process as tailored to each hirer's needs as we can. Cheers, Guy
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Audi R8”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I contacted Concept Car Hire the day before flying to Auckland, on a whim to try and fill in a spare day before playing in a sporting competition. Despite organising teh hire from overseas, it really couldn't have gone any easier and the service from Guy was outstanding. We hired the Audi R8 which was immaculate and looks brand new. Despite some terrible weather, we drove out to Piha and surrounds for the day and had a ball. An amazing car and an amazing service which also represents great value! Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013
ConceptCarHire, Owner at Concept Car Hire, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Thanks for posting your comments. I'm glad you had a great time, and can only apologise for the weather! At least the car is four wheel drive...! It was a pleasure to meet you both and chat in the car on the way back into town - hope the games went well!
Auckland, New Zealand
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I recently rented the Porsche 911 for the weekend as a surprise anniversary present for my husband. He was so impressed. We had the best time driving it up to Matakana for the weekend, and he couldn't stop smiling. The car was certainly beautiful to look at and ride in, and according to my husband was an absolute dream to drive. Guy was extremely helpful and accommodating in arranging this surprise present. Highly recommended and a great special gift idea.

Visited August 2013
Auckland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most fun I've had on 4 wheels”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

It's four hours since we dropped the off the Lotus Elise, and my pulse and adrenaline levels STILL feel elevated! I went with friends in the MR2 car club for a run to Kaipara. Every sign indicating a tight corner was another excitement - another challenge. The Elise performed flawlessly. Nothing fazed it.

Pre-requisites: flexible legs (for ingress/egress); competence with manual gear-change (stick shift) with the left hand; willingness to use full throttle occasionally.

Visited September 2013
ConceptCarHire, Owner at Concept Car Hire, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thanks for the comments - the Elise is perfect for some of NZ's more twisty roads! Glad you had a good time, and thanks for the great photos...