“Favourite restaurant in Auckland”
Review of Teppan Dining Bowz

Teppan Dining Bowz
Ranked #292 of 2,305 Restaurants in Auckland
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Teppan Dining BOWZ provides a sophisicated environment and powerful performance from internationally experienced Japanese chefs. BOWZ offers a wide range of the highest quality Teppan dishes accompanied by an exclusive selection of local and internaitonal of wines and sake. Our qualified staff will assist the pairing of perfect wine or sake for the meal. BOWZ is located near Auckland Central with a lot of free parking spaces availble. You will have an exciting new experience and enjoy our top quality hospitality.
Auckland, New Zealand
“Favourite restaurant in Auckland”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant. The staff are incredibly friendly and the food is always amazing. Beautifully presented and tastes amazing each and every time. Me and my partner have been to Bowz too many times to count and have continued to go back time and time again, ever since we first found it two years ago.

I would have to say this has to be my favourite place to eat, just based on the quality of the food. You can see the food being prepared in front of you. You can taste the freshness and quality of the food being served.

The set course dinner meal is plenty with an appetizer, seafood miso, garden salad, rice, main dish and ice cream or upgrade to a dessert. Always leave there feeling full and satisfied. I am absolutely in love with their creme brulee that they serve for dessert, I would have multiple servings of it if I could.

I would eat here everyday if I could. I have never had a single bad food experience dining here, or even a mediocre one, its always amazing. It is truly the only time I am completely happy to part with my money. I can't get enough of this restaurant :)

• Visited July 2014

“Greatful lunch”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Epsom has many outstanding lunch spots, but in my opinion Teppan Dining BOWZ offers the ultimate lunch experience.
They recently begin offering lunch service again for very reasonable prices.
The restaurant is located next to One Tree Grill. The atosphere is elegant but not overly formal, and the service is friendly and polite.
The menu emphasises fresh seafood ingredients as well as Kiwi favorites such as Teriyaki chicken.
Me and my partner had a great time there.

Visited June 2014
“Regular Favorite Place!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Great food, phenomenal service.

We had oyster and soft crab for starters followed by mains of wagyu beef and teriyaki chicken were so delicious.
Definitely I will be back soon.

Visited Jan.2014

• Visited January 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Authentic food + Quality service = unforgettable dinning experience”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Went there twice both with friends, the experience was amazing.

Dishes prepared in front of you, it was just like a magic show in slow-mo.

Service was of a high standard, matched the setting and atmosphere of the place.

Every single dish was prepared and presented in a clean yet elegant manner.
Its simply a feast for the eyes.

We sat once at the counter and once at the table, definitely would like to try the traditional Japanese styled room next time!

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect for a datenight, excellent food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

intimate setting with excellent tasting, well presented food. The service was friendly and thurough, though it did take a little longer than expected between courses. If you have a big appitite you may want to stack the entres as portions are on the small side, But that's to be expected when fine dining. Highly recommended for fans of Japanese cuisine.

• Visited September 2013