“Funky Vibe. Loving it. ”

Federal Delicatessen
Ranked #28 of 2,429 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 'The Fed' is all about informality, fun and generosity. Think hand-cut speciality meats, cured lox, gourmet sandwiches deluxe salads & dessert pie by the slice.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We might be the oldest in the house tonight but really enjoyed hanging out with excellent music simple but delish food and exceptional service. Glad we found it on trip advisor

Write a ReviewReviews (1,229)

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Been before when my wife was away, promised I would take her.
It was just amazing, great service, brilliant choices on a varied menu.
Generous portions, very fresh food and super friendly staff.
A must go if you are in Auckland right opposite the Casino so make it a fun night after a brilliant meal.
Will be on our favorite restaurant list for eating out in Auckland

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Pastrami Hash was 5-star scrumptious and server was professional and filled with helpful advice for a newly arrived tourist. Atmosphere is retro cool. Probably going back for dinner, too, because it was that fabulous. Extremely highly recommended!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

On this occasion I dined solo as I was in the big smoke for business. Therefore I enjoyed old personal favourites of a Rueben, Bloody Mary and poutine fries. Clearly too much for one person but I love love love all of those flavours!!! Nom nom nom. Slurp slurp! Go there and thank me later!!!
Ps the service is also outstanding!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Love this little place. Great food and coffee.Love the vibe. Great attentive staff. Were there two nights in a row - fist night better than second as we had to ask for our coffees to be refilled where as on the first night our waitress kept checking back on us.