“Great Golf and Views”

Playing Around New Zealand
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Golf in New Zealand - Playing Around New Zealand has been providing golf tours since 2004. Join us in New Zealand for a day trip to your choice of our world class golf courses including Kauri Cliffs, Cape Kidnappers, Kinloch or Jacks Point. If you have more time join us on our escorted tours or allow one of our professional itinerary planners to customise the perfect New Zealand golf tour.
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Will, thanks for making my New Zealand golf holiday something to always remember. It was great that all the planning was done for me as this gave me time to enjoy the holiday. Taking a self drive was a great way to see the country and it was made even better that all locations were in the GPS. Your choice of courses-Jacks Point (fantastic course with amazing views, pro staff fantastic) Cleveland (great courses and pro staff made time to chat and assist) Cape Kidnappers (this is a must for all golfers, fantastic views/course with very challenging holes "watch out for the par 3's over the ravines") were fantastic and I am still telling everyone about them. All accommodation booked for the trip was great, all very different but exceeded my expectations. When I decided to head to Picton early and needed to book additional accommodation for the night, you took the time to call and advise me on some great places to stay. Having someone on the end of a phone to assist was very reassuring, your organisation of this holiday exceeded my expectations and I thank you and your team for a fab time.....will be in touch when visiting NZ again to plan another golf holiday and will definitely be telling anyone going to NZ about Playing Around New Zealand. Thanks again Will to you and your team for making this one of the most wonderful holidays I have ever had.....

There are newer reviews for Playing Around New Zealand

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Loved this city. So beautiful on the water. Reminded me a lot of Seattle in the summer. The sky needle is a must. And don't forget to try a flat white coffee - they do them perfectly in Auckland. If you're lucky enough to be there in March you might get to experience some of the best oysters in the world - the bluff oysters. Aaamaaazzzing!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

We are from Calgary, Canada. Touring and playing golf in New Zealand has been on our bucket list for several years. We wanted to do it right and make the most of the time we had there. Will Owen and Playing Around New Zealand Ltd met and exceeded every golf and non-golf expectation we could have had. We joined 4 very nice couples from Australia, Alaska and Canada on the north island and played some of the world’s best courses including Kari Cliffs and Cape Kidnappers. On the south island the Canadian couples were joined by some “great lads” for more “good fun“. Jack’s Point was the highlight there but we enjoyed all the courses and sights on the south island as well. We stayed in great hotels, ate great food and took in some of New Zealand’s finest sights. Will and Peter, very nice golfers in their own right, were awesome hosts, took care of everything and made it fun for all. All we had to do was show up, whether we had planned it with Will before we got to NZ, or after we were already there. Links-inland-golf, links golf in the mountains, true-links-seaside-golf, mountain-golf, parkland golf, ocean-cliffs-golf, New Zealand has it all and we were lucky enough to do it all so easily thanks to PANZ. Will was also very generous with thoughts and ideas for planning the golf and touring we did after his tours were complete. We really don’t know what more he and Peter could have done and how it could have been better. PANZ is all about creating the most memorable experience possible and they accomplished that with flying colors. The trip of a life time; hopefully we can do it again someday. Thanks and cheers!

Scott and Debbie

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Thanks, Will for a great trip - with the golf courses and hotels all being top notch and yet different from each other the whole experience exceeded our expectations - and having the pre-programmed GPS made it stress-free, very thoughtful touch. Would love to travel with Playing Around New Zealand again! Wendy & Frank.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Lots of things to see and do. Full of fun, especially when I hung out with young people. The streets and shops seemed different from what they looked at daytime. The best thing was that I could have my pictures taken anytime and anywhere. Quite fantastic experiences to follow these new friends. Auckland itself is a beautiful city, clean, well-maintained, with friendly people. Cafes and restaurants can be found at every corner. Always delightful and welcoming to visitors.