“Not as we remembered it”
Review of Cobb and Co. - CLOSED

Cobb and Co.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We went to Cobb and Co with our grandchildren because of the wonderful memories my own children had of their time at Cobb and Co restaurants when they were young. Make no mistake, this is not the same. I can't really say anything kind about the place except for the waiting staff who were very good. I felt sorry for them to have to work here. We ordered the snapper fresh fish of the day special and it was clearly factory frozen battered slabs. The Cobb Schnitzel was also awful. We really wanted to like it and didn't expect it to be great - unfortunately it was pretty bad.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

after trying out lonestar and it eing a sucess we tried this joint, it was a huge disaster. Firstly our orders were taken and we didnt get served till more than a hoour, when i asked the waiter had knocked off and forgot to tell the chef. so we waited some more. Nothing was done to remdy this but a simple hey these things happen

Reviewed 14 March 2014

One of the worst experiences ever. Seated at 7.00 and didn't see a waitress till 7.30 to take drink orders. We would have called one over but couldn't see one. Food arrived at 8.30 and was fairly average pub food. Will not go back and don't recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I went to this restaurant after reading some negative comments about it; however the perception of service has exceeded my expectation.

The décor, furniture, lighting, menu told me it is a causal restaurant, but the old fashion style is what I want, feeling its heritage. 1 pm it was quiet.

The food is average level, price is reasonable but the service is on top of the market. All the waitresses were friendly, caring and courteous, a very pleasant atmosphere.

I will be back.