We stayed at the Quest Parnell for one night.
It is set in a nice suburb not far from Aucklands cbd.
There is a self contained kitchenette and also a washing machine & dryer in the bathroom.We were attending a function in Parnell so it was very handy. Even if you were to go to the downtown city it would be a pleasant walk (20 minutes or so) during the day and a taxi at night wouldn't be too expensive.
The lady on duty was very helpful.
We would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quest Parnell. Quest Parnell Serviced Apartments are located in the heart of the historical inner city suburb of Parnell in Auckland, New Zealand with a focus on quality and comfortable living. Quest Parnell offers Studios, One and Two bedroom (two bathroom) apartments with all the facilities you are ever likely to need, including an on-site gym and heated lap pool. This contemporary style complex is ideal for both corporate and leisure travellers seeking secure serviced accommodation in the prestigious Parnell area. Our two-bedroom apartments comfortably accommodate families of up to five people. Quest Parnell is situated in Heather Street, adjacent to many of Auckland 's finest restaurants, retail shops, historical landmarks and popular attractions including the unique Parnell Village. Vector Arena, Auckland Domain, War Memorial Museum, University, Auckland Hospital, Viaduct Harbour, Broadway shopping centre in Newmarket, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, Beautiful City Beaches are all only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Quest Parnell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Parnell Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest Parnell Auckland, New Zealand