Overall a very well presented hotel with friendly staff, in an excellent location close to shops and restaurants. However, it was rather ominous to see packets of ear plugs in the bathroom and it did not take long to hear why with a rail track not far away. The first train is at 5.30am so a free early morning wake up call which was ok for me as an early riser. Last train around 10pm apart from the odd freight train around 11pm. I cannot understand why the rooms on the trackside are not double glazed which would seem worth a try at least. I would presume the positive reviews were for guests staying in the rooms away from the rail tracks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location and serviced apartments offer guests to Auckland City a refreshing alternative to traditional hotel or motel accommodation.Our apartment accommodation is rated 4 star plus by Qualmark and offers a selection of serviced apartment sizes; studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments. All of which are tastefully decorated and spacious, making them ideal for a range of uses by guests. From business accommodation, whether travelling alone or with a co-worker; leisure accommodation for couples, families or groups of friends; through to long term accommodation for relocations or home insurance jobs; we have an apartment that will provide you the comfort, privacy and security of a home away from home.Each apartment offers great amenities including its own well equipped kitchen and laundry. The one, two and three bedroom apartments offer separate sleeping and living areas for ultimate comfort and privacy. Perfect for travelling with a family, friends, or with co-workers.Our handy location is in a quiet street located just off Broadway in the heart of Newmarket, Auckland. Newmarket has been voted Auckland's Best Shopping Area for the past 5 years and is the heart of NZ fashion. Featuring over 500 shops covering a large range of goods and styles, along with cafes, restaurants serving meals of many nationalities, bars, cinemas, health and recreational facilities, and the Newmarket business area on its doorstep, Quest Newmarket is an ideal choice for your next business or leisure stay.Newmarket is only minutes away from Auckland's Central Business District, Viaduct Basin or the many pleasures of Auckland Harbour. It is also the centre of the major hospitals and medical specialist precinct including Auckland City, Mercy, Brightside Hospitals and Starship Children's Hospital. Vector Arena, Eden Park, The Edge, The Civic, ASB Showgrounds and Ellerslie Race Course are all within a 10 minute radius of Quest Newmarket.Whether you are looking for accommodation near Vector Arena, Auckland Business Accommodation, Holiday Accommodation, Relocation Accommodation or Temporary Accommodation you will find everything you need at Quest Newmarket with the ideal location, a great selection of modern and spacious apartments and great service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Quest Newmarket Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Newmarket Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Quest Newmarket Apartments Auckland
- Quest Newmarket Serviced Apartments Auckland, New Zealand