I live in Wellington and was up in Auckland visiting family and needed to get away fro a night or two if you know what I mean.... Was keen to shop Parnell so whilst in the village I came across two similar priced and looking short stays and settled on Parnell City Lodge. Awesome rates, great hosts and to top it off I didn't get ripped off like most other places for using the internet which was fast and easy access.
would definitely stay again, being a female am fussy on bathroom and hygiene and was nicely surprised. Also had bed turned down and linen replaced next day. All good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auckland’s No 1 location-in the heart of historical and trendy Parnell. Stroll to 70 restaurants and cafes, boutiques, galleries, museum, 5 minutes to the city centre and in fact just a few minutes from everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parnell City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parnell City Hotel Auckland Central
- Parnell City Lodge Auckland, New Zealand