It was great to find an apartment style suite in Parnell where i had a nice private balcony. Often easier catching the bus into the city, Link bus stops accross the road, no parking tickets that way. Love waking up here and having breakfast looking out on the balcony, looking out over mature trees, would have had nice views over rangitoto once, but the trees now block them . I also like the fact it is close to the Parnell cafes, Auckland Domain, and of course Pandoro bakery just accross the road for real coffee...mmmm nice food (if you dont mind paying the prices). Excellent service and handy location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auckland’s No 1 location-in the heart of historical and trendy Parnell. Stroll to 70 restaurants and cafes, boutiques, galleries, museum, 5 minutes to the city centre and in fact just a few minutes from everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Parnell City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parnell City Hotel Auckland Central
- Parnell City Lodge Auckland, New Zealand