Even though this is over 2 years ago, I feel compelled to warn people away from this motor lodge (not a hotel) if it han't changed management since 2006/2007. I have resolved to write reviews after using so many good ones myself, so I'm paying back people's honesty. Basically - the ground apartments were dirty, ours had an ant infestation and they didn't feel very secure. The "management" wouldn't move us and I did everything I could to not pay the full amount, including trying to cancel the credit card hold, to no avail - and I always pay what I owe. Do not let this shabby shack put you off Parnell - it's a nice little village and this accommodation does it no justice whatsover. I stayed in better rooms when I was a student staying in a Washington youth hostel. Visit Parnell, avoid this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auckland’s No 1 location-in the heart of historical and trendy Parnell. Stroll to 70 restaurants and cafes, boutiques, galleries, museum, 5 minutes to the city centre and in fact just a few minutes from everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parnell City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parnell City Hotel Auckland Central
- Parnell City Lodge Auckland, New Zealand