“Over all Wonderful Stay”

The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Auckland Central
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here just for 1 night in march 2014 but was blissful..just had to wait a bit for check-in as there was a queue,apart from that everything was excellent, good price,clean room,excellent service,front staff was very Friendly and helpful.Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
VRGroup, General Manager at The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Almeidasteven,

It was our pleasure to have you as our valued guest and we thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you would love to stay with us again.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon and offer you yet another delightful experience.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed in the quadrant hotel on weekend just to have a good time with some of my friends. Overall stay was awesome. I was checked in by Dana. She is just amazing. The way she treated me, I was just surprised. Sea View from my Room was just mindblowing. Next day I had breakfast in the restaurant, it was nice too. I will surely recommend this hotel to all my friends. Keep up the good work guys. U all rock

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Velvon A

Dear tAdvisor3101,

Sincere thank you for your valuable feedback, it was much appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were equally delighted to have you as our valued guest.

Your valuable feedback helps us to be better and deliver better. We look forward to welcoming you again and offering you yet another delightful experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have stayed at The Quadrant Hotel for a 3 Nights stay. It was a good size studio with balcony and washing machine, everything needed for a good stay. The only problem I had it was at check in, they travel agent misspell my name and It took some time to find my booking. So, next time I will book directly. There is a steep hill to get to the hotel but it is good exercise though. I will recommend to others.

• Stayed: March 2014
VRGroup, General Manager at The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Noelascarate,

Yes, bookings can be made directly via Quadrant Hotel & Suite's reservations.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My partner and I stayed last week for two nights. It was a good stay. Staff were very friendly and the room was comfortable and clean. Just a few noises at night from outside but I guess they can't control it. Part from that was all good and I recommend it to anyone would like to stay in Auckland CBD.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Nico-Hare,

We appreciate your valued feedback and thank you for taking time to post it. Having you as our guest was an equally delightful experience for us.

Your valuable feedback is very encouraging and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Quadrant Hotel...it was more than I expected.. the whole decor and vibe on arriving was exciting and refreshing... The staff all went out of their way to make our stay perfect...The room was really upmarket, fantastic views and very clean...
It is well located not far from the Viaduct and also to the heart of the city.. Will definitely stay again..

Room Tip: I had the premiere single suite... great views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Pussycatmafia,

We look forward to welcoming you soon and offer you a yet another delightful experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Good things: The bed and pillows, I don't know what it was about them but they gave me an great nights sleep every night. Unfortunately that's about where it stops.

When we arrived we were greeted by a rather unpleasant receptionist who obviously didn't want to be there. She put us through our check in without smiling once. We were only given one key card so when my partner returned on her own a couple of hours later she was told by a rude receptionist that she wasn't allowed a new key because both of us had to be there at the time of issue. They then canceled my card and we both had to meet at reception to get new cards. It's the first time I've encountered this at any hotel.

The next day our room didn't get cleaned, even with the 'stay fresh' sign on the door, so I called the operator to have it cleaned while we were out in the evening. We returned 2 hours later to an uncleaned room. The following day it was cleaned but we were only given one towel and no bathmat. The shower also had mold all over the wall tiles which was not a good look.

I did encounter one lovely receptionist and 1 very polite guest services attendant. It is unfortunate that the rest of the staff I had any dealings with were very unfriendly.

Overall it was a very disappointing experience which could've been helped with management. I'll be staying elsewhere in future - This was no 4 star experience

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank logannz

Dear Iogannz,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I am sorry that you did not have a very pleasant stay with us.

Our staff is highly rated on Trip Advisor and many other websites for their friendly and pleasant approach towards guests.

However, it would be helpful to investigate further, if you can share some details such as your stay dates and name or reservation number under which the reservation was made.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nts Mar/Apr '14. The hotel is well run, clean and attractive. We were upgraded for three nights to a one bed apartment which was very spacious, clean and cool. Ours had the largest balcony with an outdoors table and benches. We overlooked other tall buildings but their eas plenty of light and greenery on view. We moved to a Queen studio, much smaller but more than adequate. Cooking facilities were two pots, no frying pan, and no sunk plug or tin opener in one of the rooms. The hotel management found us the plug and opener very promptly.
Very centrally placed the harbour, shops and transport all within a short 10min walk. The staff were all very friendly, helpful and professional. We wholeheartedly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aremjay51

Dear Aremjay51,

We appreciate your valued feedback and thank you for taking time to post it. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was an equally delightful experience for us to have you as our valued guest.