“nice location, breakfast needs a lift” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland

The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland
Ranked #27 of 68 Hotels in Auckland
London, United Kingdom
“nice location, breakfast needs a lift”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed there recently for a few nights. I found it very comfortable, and the location was pretty handy, close to town and right next to the university. The room had a fridge, a little double hob for cooking, a dishwasher and a washing machine ! The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. There are two things I feel that could be improved, firstly the breakfast, which left something to be desired, with dodgy baked beans, horrible sausages, and probably the worse coffee Ive ever tasted (and Ive been around..). Secondly the lifts, which require a card to get to your floor, It took me several goes sometimes to get them to work, and I encountered many other guests with the same problem. It was a great place to stay, and I feel improving these two things would have made it even better.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
VRGroup, General Manager at The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear JeroenSpeak,

Sincere thank you for your valuable feedback, it is much appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were equally delighted to have you as our valued guest.

Your valuable feedback has been taken into consideration very efficiently.

Your feedback helps us to be better and deliver better. We look forward to welcome you again and offer you yet another delightful experience.

The Quadrant Hotel & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Hebrew first
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed here for two nights while in transit and absolutely loved this place. We had a Queen suite for a reasonable price, which included a huge balcony, comfy bed, washer/dryer(!!!!), fully equipped kitchen, and shower with great water pressure. Also, the unlimited wifi was super fast! The Quadrant is extremely close to lots of food and shopping. The staff were friendly and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Lauren W,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your valuable feedback. Your feedback is very encouraging and we were equally delighted to have you as our valued guest.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again and to offering you yet another delightful stay.

Hamilton, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

My partner and I stayed at the Quadrant hotel last week. The staff at reception were very helpful especially Dana. She gave us a complimentary upgrade as it was my partners birthday. The room was lovely and had a seaview. We would diffidently recommend this to my family and friends. 10/10

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Shae B
Dear Shae B,

We appreciate your valued feedback and thank you for taking time to post it. It was an equally delightful experience for us to have you as our valued guest.

Your valuable feedback is very encouraging and we look forward to accommodate you soon.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed here just for 1 night in march 2014 but was blissful..just had to wait a bit for check-in as there was a queue,apart from that everything was excellent, good price,clean room,excellent service,front staff was very Friendly and helpful.Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Almeidasteven,

It was our pleasure to have you as our valued guest and we thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you would love to stay with us again.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon and offer you yet another delightful experience.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the quadrant hotel on weekend just to have a good time with some of my friends. Overall stay was awesome. I was checked in by Dana. She is just amazing. The way she treated me, I was just surprised. Sea View from my Room was just mindblowing. Next day I had breakfast in the restaurant, it was nice too. I will surely recommend this hotel to all my friends. Keep up the good work guys. U all rock

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Velvon A
Dear tAdvisor3101,

Sincere thank you for your valuable feedback, it was much appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were equally delighted to have you as our valued guest.

Your valuable feedback helps us to be better and deliver better. We look forward to welcoming you again and offering you yet another delightful experience.

Auckland, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have stayed at The Quadrant Hotel for a 3 Nights stay. It was a good size studio with balcony and washing machine, everything needed for a good stay. The only problem I had it was at check in, they travel agent misspell my name and It took some time to find my booking. So, next time I will book directly. There is a steep hill to get to the hotel but it is good exercise though. I will recommend to others.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
VRGroup, General Manager at The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Noelascarate,

Yes, bookings can be made directly via Quadrant Hotel & Suite's reservations.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

My partner and I stayed last week for two nights. It was a good stay. Staff were very friendly and the room was comfortable and clean. Just a few noises at night from outside but I guess they can't control it. Part from that was all good and I recommend it to anyone would like to stay in Auckland CBD.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Nico-Hare,

We appreciate your valued feedback and thank you for taking time to post it. Having you as our guest was an equally delightful experience for us.

Your valuable feedback is very encouraging and we look forward to welcoming you soon.