The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland
US$232
US$214
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$156
US$151
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$184
US$173
US$288
US$268
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$151
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$114
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
US$290
US$225
  • Breakfast included
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$157
Orbitz.com
US$198
US$148
1,289 results
All reviewswasher dryeralbert parkfree wifistudio roomsteep hillvalet parkingqueen streetsmall balconynew zealandkey cardvector arenacooking facilitiesfull kitchencity centresky toweruniversityharbour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel has fantastic staff who give amazing service. Every time I had a ‘contact’ with a staff member here I was surprised at the good service and the pleasant way that I was treated. I chose this hotel for its location and I wanted a hotel room that had the bedroom separate from the living room.

The living room is fairly small and the layout of the furniture meant that there was only one place you could sit to watch TV: ie the (2 person) couch. Apart from the dining room furniture there was no other seating in the lounge.

We had trouble turning on the air-conditioner (heater) and TV. We had to get a staff member to the room to get the air-conditioner going: this was inconvenient. With the air-conditioning unit going it is hard to hear the TV (on its limited full volume).

The hotel is good value but fairly basic.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
VRGroup, General Manager at The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear guynz,

Thank you very much for your valuable and encouraging feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your concerns have been noted carefully and I would like to assure you that appropriate actions have been taken to avoid such re-occurrence.

We wish to welcome you again and enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I booked a room for one of my Directors for 2 separate nights. When booking you can choose different ways to "enhance your stay" I selected the full buffet breakfast however, when he went to get his breakfast the next morning, he was turned away as they didn't have record of him for the breakfast. I called the hotel and spoke to a woman who said there must have been a miscommunication. I said he had the same package in two nights time and don't want the same thing to happen again and was reassured that all would be fine on his next stay and what happens? He gets turned away from breakfast again! So even after trying to rectify the problem nothing changed.

I am bitterly disappointed as I had assured him everything would be fine this time.
I will not be booking again or recommending this hotel to anyone else. Which is a shame because apparently everything else was quite good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AMay99

Dear AMay99,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We sincerely apologise for the miscommunication and that your Director did not have an enjoyable stay with us.

We have noted your concern very carefully and I assure you that appropriate actions have been taken to avoid any such re-occurrence.

Your feedback is much appreciated and we would like to welcome you again to change your experience with us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Only come to Aucks for events not a fan of city but make the most of it when we do! Quadrant is convenient to sky tower, queen st and vector - awesome. good to safely park the vehicle and walk everywhere. Staff were friendly and efficient very appreciated. Room was clean suitable size if only using to sleep. Great stay thanx ka pai!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
VRGroup, General Manager at The Quadrant Hotel and Suites Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Trudi N,

Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback. We truly value your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always make an effort to delight our valued guests like you.

We wish to welcome you soon and offer you a delightful experience during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed a few nights here in December 2013.

The reception area is welcoming and the reception staff were great.

My room was comfortable. The bathroom is compact. My room was close to the lift shafts and when I went to sleep I could hear the lifts operating, which kept me awake for a bit. Liked the balcony and the view towards the harbour.

The restaurant was tiny and the food I had was average.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear charmed1977,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have noted your concerns carefully and I would like to assure you that appropriate actions have been taken.

We would kindly like to inform you that we have improvised our bar and restaurant menu.

We wish to welcome you again and change your experience with us.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Clean room but a little tired needs new pillows etc.The smallest bathroom ever encountered in an Hotel.Elevator frequently took a long time to come as there is no service elevator and cleaning staff tied up one or two at times,food available in the Bar was excellent and the bar staff welcoming and helpful,however breakfast took a long time to arrive and was not warm.Overall the staff were very good but some members of the front desk staff need further customer service training

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear ShellyAlain,

Sincere thank you for your valuable feedback.

We have noted your concerns carefully and I would like to assure you that appropriate actions have been taken to avoid any such re-occurrence.

We wish to welcome you again and enhance your experience at The Quadrant.