SKYCITY Hotel
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$160
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$309
US$247
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$196
US$187
  • Pool
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$113
US$286
US$264
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
US$218
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$118
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$149
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$230
US$139
US$170
US$139
2,093 results
All reviewssky city hotelfortuna restaurantbusy hotelfederal streetupgraded to a suitevalet parkingcentral locationnew zealandroom was largegreat roomthe heart of the citychecking outmini barstayed one nightbuffet breakfastqueen streetdicky
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a week in August, a mix of business and holiday. Very nice, comfortable, with friendly accomodating staff throughout. Location is great, close to shopping, 15 minute walk to ferry. Our room had a very large window with a great view. Breakfast buffet was excellent though a bit pricey. There is a casino, if that is of interest, and the Sky Tower which is fun to visit.
I had manicure in the spa - the women working there were absolutely lovely and the spa is beautiful. It was very expensive, but worth the splurge.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rajalance
SKYCITY H, Guest Relations Manager at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2012

Dear Rajalance,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. Here at SKYCITY Hotel we strive to deliver an exceptional guest experience and I am delighted to hear your wonderful feedback.

We would love to welcome you back to SKYCITY Hotel should you return to Auckland City.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We had a minor problem when we arrived for which they comp'ed us a meal which was evidence of the excellent service which followed throughout our stay (save for breakfast).
The rooms are large, well appointed and comfortable, the restaurants are good and therefore not cheap but if you are short of cash try Denny's across the road.
The casino is an excellent attraction as is the Tower and the shopping is only 100 yards away.
The only problem is the breakfast buffet staff who everyday hide behind their counter playing with thejr mobile phones whilst plates pile up and dishes run out.
Otherwise a great stay

Room Tip: The higher the better for the view
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
SKYCITY H, Guest Relations Manager at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

Dear FishingTraveller,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read you had a great stay and your comments regarding our service levels. I was disappointed to read of your experience at breakfast. Please be assured this is not the high level of service we take pride in at SKYCITY. I welcome you to contact me with your details in order for me to fully investigate this matter.

I hope to hear from you shortly.

Kind regards,
Tracey Walsh tracey.walsh@skycity.co.nz

Reviewed 12 August 2012

I stayed here for a work Conference, there was 500 of us and the staff were incredible. They handled the check in and luggage perfectly. Clean Hotel, confusing to navigate around though. Casino in the hotel is great. Concierge is great. Great Location just short walk to the main area of shopping. Highly recommend this hotel. The service was fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear Cassie7789,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. Here at SKYCITY Hotel we strive to deliver an exceptional guest experience and I am delighted to hear your positive feedback. Please be assured I have feedback your wonderful comments to our team.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2012

My partner and I stayed in the Harbour view premium room for a birthday weekend for my boyfriend :). At checkin I was greeted by a gorgeous girl called Sandra, she was very helpful and are checkin as smooth n easy as possible even tho we arrived just over 30 mins early. Room was spacious and clean but feel they need more channels on the tv. We ordered room service that night and was very impressed by the quite handsome guy who made two trips to bring our food/drinks, didn't catch his name but his customer service was impecable. That morning we awoke to very loud bass music coming from next door and as we left about our day saw it was the cleaners playing their music on the stereo in the room while they cleaned as if no one was there, which I found very rude and disrespectful. Came back to find the room wasnt cleaned properly, a cleaning cloth was left beside the bed and not all towels were replaced. The next day however whoever cleaned our room did an amazing job and was very happy. Apart from the little downfalls here n there the rest of our stay was quite nice and our checkout was quick and easy. We hope to stay again soon x

• Stayed: August 2012
SKYCITY H, Guest Relations Manager at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2012

Dear Bexbub,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. Firstly, happy belated birthday, I am thrilled our team assisted in making your day special. Here at SKYCITY Hotel we strive to deliver an exceptional level of service and I am delighted to read your wonderful comments regarding Sandra and your experience at check in. Please be assured I have feedback your comments to our team.

I was disappointed to read your feedback regarding the noise disturbance you experienced during your stay with us. I welcome you to contact me with your details to allow me to fully investigate this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and kind regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I was little wary on arrival at how integrated into the casino the hotel was, but after a friendly check-in, I was very impressed with my room. It was a king-size bed, with very clean and new features / facilities. Because i was there for business and didn't have much time, I ordered room-service and it was one of the highest quality room service meals I've had anywhere.

I actually can't find anything to criticise about the room or service - was a great hotel experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear Jane4546,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. Here at SKYCITY Hotel we strive to deliver an exceptional guest experience. I am delighted to read your wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

Kind regards,