SKYCITY Hotel
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$191
US$179
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$264
US$242
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$110
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$105
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$118
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$228
US$212
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$131
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Stamford Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$137
2,114 results
All reviewssky city hotelfortuna restaurantbusy hotelfederal streetupgraded to a suitevalet parkingcentral locationnew zealandroom was largegreat roomthe heart of the citychecking outmini barstayed one nightbuffet breakfastqueen streetdicky
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Good class hotel with Casino. Ideal for those who want to be situated in the centre of the city, particularly if you wish to use the casino facilities.Also a trip up the adjacent Sky Tower gives you excellent views of the City.

Room Tip: Higher floors have good views if you get an outward facing room or apartment.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Eric W
SKYCITY H, Guest Relations Manager at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Dear Eric W,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor post.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you wish for your guest profile to be updated with your preference to be located in a guest room on a higher floor.

I am pleased to read you had the opportunity to enjoy the spectacular views from the Sky Tower. On a clear day you can see approximately 82 kilometres (51 miles) from Sky Tower. That's as far north as Leigh Peninsula, as far east as Great Barrier Island, as far west as the Waitakere Ranges, and as far south as the Bombay Hills

The team and I hope to welcome you back to SKYCITY Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Taken my wife for a break and stayed at Sky City. We had a great time, the rooms were so cosy and the location was ideal. The front desk team were very very helpful. We met Bambi who was only too happy to advise us both on whats on around the hotel and the in room service was excellent.
We would most definitely stay here again thats for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Ngametua J,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review.

I am thrilled to read you and your wife had a great break at SKYCITY Hotel. I will take great delight in passing on your positive feedback to the team and in particular Bambi.

We look forward to your next stay at SKYCITY at SKYCITY Hotel.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Stayed at the Sky City Hotel. Check in was fast, and finding our rom was easy.
Asked for help at the Concierge desk, where the staff were always helpful & curtious.
Bambi was very helpful in advising us on the different services available, which made
finding things to see & do very easy to decide.
Our stay there was outstanding and we undoubtedly will return in the very near future
for another great auckland experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear JJoseph1,

I am pleased to read you had an enjoyable Auckland Experience whilst staying at SKYCITY Hotel.

My team and I hope to welcome you back to SKYCITY Hotel in the near future. Please keep an eye on our website and facebook page for latest updates regarding promotions and exciting new hotel features.

Tracey.walsh@skycity.co.nz

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the extremely helpful and genuinely nice staff I encountered when I stepped out of the shuttle van. Obviously great service isn't given to just those who arrive in a nice vehicle. Good start.
Room was clean and had everything you would expect.
Every staff person I asked a question to was helpful and friendly.
The Casino was expensive - lol and Sammy's was a great place to eat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the elevator if you get lost easily or have a sore hip/knees etc
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank LianneJ57

Dear Lianne J,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at SKYCITY Hotel.

Please contact me with your details and I will update your guest profile with your preference to be located in a guest room in close proximity to the elevator.

The team and I hope you have returned safely to Hastings and we look forward to your next visit to SKYCITY Hotel

Many thanks,

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Stayed here for three nights. Its great place that is close to all the major attractions in Auckland. Loved the choice they had for breakfast. However, they seem to make it in quantities and so the quality was lacking.
The rooms are very comfortable and spacious.The higher rooms offer better views. Huge TV sets and good internet connection were also a tick in my book.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nmadan78

Dear Nmadan78,

Thank you for posting your review of your three night stay at SKYCITY Hotel in November 2012 on TripAdvisor.

The team and I hope you have returned safely to New Delhi. Should you wish to discuss your visit in more detail please do not hesitate to contact me.