SKYCITY Hotel
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$186
US$126
Official Website
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
US$233
US$216
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$106
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$250
US$242
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Rydges Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$123
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$89
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
US$212
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$132
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)
TripAdvisor
2,114 results
All reviewssky city hotelfortuna restaurantbusy hotelfederal streetupgraded to a suitevalet parkingcentral locationnew zealandroom was largegreat roomthe heart of the citychecking outmini barstayed one nightbuffet breakfastqueen streetdicky
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This hotel is located in a very good location just next to the sky tower. The harbour and shops are just a few minutes walk away.
Staff was friendly and vallet parking was convenient. Rooms were relatively new and tidy.
The jade dragon Chinese restaurant had good food but can be quite pricy. Eg cockles was $12 each. Overall though a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013
SKYCITY H, Ida Uea, Hotel Administrator at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Ivan888,

Thank you for taking the time to review SKYCITY Hotel on TripAdvisor. My team and I are pleased you had an enjoyable visit.

At 328 metres high, the SKYTOWER is the tallest man-made structure in New Zealand and offers breathtaking views of Auckland for up to 80kms in every direction. A definite ‘must see’ when staying at SKYCITY.

We look forward to welcoming you back to SKYCITY Hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have stayed at this Hotel several times. I do like the location. However, every time I have stayed at this Hotel the staff was very unproffessional !

Either they dont have a managment or have no idea about Hotel management.

3 pm check in time. Rooms are rarely ready by that time. Hotel has plenty of staff but are not organized. I was a part of a tour Group and they were not able to deliver the suitcases in a reasonable time.. more than 2 hours and still we were looking for suitcases. As a City Hotel in the biggest City of New Zealand, I feel sorry for the guests and it gives the overseas customers a very bad impression about beautiful New Zealand and the tourismindustry in this country.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Lovely hotel and location, this made maximised our short stay in Auckland The staff and accommodation at this hotel is at a very high level. Recommend this as a feet base to visit this city, shuttle bus stop s only minutes away, as is the harbour. If you have time the view from the tower has to be experienced.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear JPswim,

Thank you for your recommendation of SKYCITY Hotel. My team and I are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our handy central location.

Our efficient Concierge team will be more than happy to organise a shuttle service to the airport leaving right from our front door. SKYCITY also offers a luxury limousine service that can be arranged for that extra touch of comfort (additional fee).

Many thanks,

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I spent one night at Sky City and were so impressed with the service we received.
We thought we'd check on the off chance if we could check in early - normal check in time is 3pm I believe.
By 8.45am we were in our room! Not only that but we were upgraded to a suite which was beautiful.
We bought a package which included a bottle of bubbles, massage oil and beautiful smelling hand made soaps, chocolates, cooked room service breakfast,valet parking and late check out for $279. For a beautiful inner city hotel such as this you would expect to pay that just for the accommodation without any of the extras.
Every staff member we came onto contact with could not have been friendlier or more professional.
Really cool that we could have a small flutter in the casino too.
I would stay again - absolutely.

• Stayed: November 2013
SKYCITY H, Ida Uea, Hotel Administrator at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear twebster75,

Thank you for your wonderful review of SKYCITY Hotel. I am pleased our team were able to check you in early and upgrade you to a suite, making your stay that much more special.

Our DND package is very popular and is definitely exceptional value for money. We also offer a ‘City Experience Package’ which is similar to your DND package but also features a delicious set dinner for two in the revolving Orbit restaurant located in the SKYTOWER.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to SKYCITY Hotel on your next visit to Auckland City.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2013

My husband and I recently celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with a stay in their Hotel. My husband booked the romance package, which comes complete with champagne, chocolates, scented soaps and massage oil. It also includes free valet parking, breakfast next morning and late check-out of 12 pm the following day. We arrived to find out that we had been upgraded, at no extra charge, to their king suite, which is a two room apartment style suite. Excellent views of the cityscape and sunset at night.

We will definitely book another stay like this for our next anniversary.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple