Quest on Queen
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$116
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$182
US$165
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$156
US$145
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$124
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$114
Trip.com
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Rydges Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$138
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
US$233
US$215
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$303
US$290
Hilton
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfort streetwashing machine and dryerprovide ear plugsfridge freezertrain stationthese apartmentsqueen stcentral locationnice balconysliding doorawesome locationcomfortable bedsky towerkitchen areagreat roomstreet noiseper day
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We arrived late afternoon and reception had closed, We asked for directions to the parking building and were told it was clearly marked, after 2 calls to the staff of the Quest, (both of which seemed to have no idea of what it actually looked like or where it was since she was googling it) we found it by asking a member of the public. After 30 minutes of searching we finally parked and made our way to the apartments, the walk from the parking to the place is a little far!
You would probably benefit from having a map for those that require parking.
We arrived at our floor and it had a stench of curry which was there the entire stay.
The room was a very cosy, much smaller than the pictures look.
We had a 3rd person in the room with us so we had another bed bought up to find that the slats on the bed were broken and a pillowcase was used to tie the bed together and had no additional pillowcase for the pillow.
The balcony has no where to sit if you wanted to sit out there.
The location is great, short walk to everywhere and also the reception lady the next morning was lovely.
We will not be returning.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Opal D
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The lady we dealt with on the phone I think her name was Jean she was great and that is where the greatness ended. The lady that dealt with on arrival couldn't tell us where the car park was the room was nothing like the photos the extra roll out bed we booked was broken so we had to put the mattress on the floor. Will not stay there again

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank TerereA
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Great location on lower Queen Street. Close to the ferries & train station.
Very helpful, friendly & professional staff. Helped me secure parking for my visit.
Room was a good size, clean, tidy & well equipped.
Sadly all these positives are over shadowed by the noise from a neighbouring club which ensured I only got about 3 to 4 hours sleep on my two night stay. Have stayed in a neighbouring hotel which had double glazing, I believe this would help.

Room Tip: Make sure you book a room over looking Queen Street to minimize the noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Very nice apartment room and suited the occasion perfectly. However, we were paddling in water in the morning due to an extreme leak from the toilet. in the bathroom and kitchen area. We didn't use the shower to freshen up because of this and left early. It would be nice to get free accommodation for another weekend sometime in lieu of this serious issue.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sunlover Holidays
1  Thank Royleen S
reception62, Manager at Quest on Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us. Can you please contact me on 09 300 2500 or manager@questonqueen.co.nz so we can discuss this further. This is not the usual standard of our apartments and we thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Made me wait outside for ages because they denied I had a booking. They asked me to settle the bill which I did then told me I hadn't paid the full amount and asked me to pay again. I emailed to complain and they denied that they had overcharged me. When i could provide credit card evidence they finally admitted they were in the wrong and promised to refund me. Still awaiting the refund.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank degsons10
reception62, Manager at Quest on Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

Good Morning, I am sorry for this inconvenience, Can you please contact me at manager@questonqueen.co.nz or 09 300 2500 so I can get this issue sorted for you. Thanks