Meet & Greet managers were extremely rude & abrupt. All the freebies as stated by our rude manager are usually supplied ( tea, coffee, milk & washing powder.) by most complexes.Bottle of wine was a nice touch........considering
One would think that on the confirmation email on the first page info it would state that there is no reception area in BIG BOLD WRITTING. We have never struck in all our travels a complex without a reception area.
The apartment was very noisy until early morning due to bands playing music.
The apartments were positioned close to many restaurants & city centre & transit centre was in walking distance.
Customer service sure has a lot to be disered.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartment accommodation with fabulous harbour views at Prince's Wharf, right on Auckland's waterfront - the perfect hotel alternative. Minimum 3 night stay.All apartments have fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Also Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, television, CD player/radio, cooling fan, heater, auto washer, clothes drier, iron and balcony with outdoor furniture. Secure on site car parking available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments New Zealand