“Marvelous Brunch Spot :)”
Review of The Store

The Store
Ranked #31 of 2,305 Restaurants in Auckland
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Auckland, New Zealand
“Marvelous Brunch Spot :)”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Me and my friends went there last weekend for our brunch, we had to wait for 10 mins to get our table but the wait was worth it . We had our table in a very nice and cosy spot with the sun :) which was my favourite. They have one of the best menu as far as I am concern, we really enjoyed our meal it was real quick serve, the staff were amazing and really convincing :)
I would suggest book before hand so that you dont have to wait for your table since they get real busy during the weekends.

• Visited April 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“Good coffee and food”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stopped in here twice, once for coffee and once for lunch and were very pleased with both. I had sauteed chicken livers for lunch and they were probably the best I've tasted. Service is prompt and friendly. They have outside seating that gets crowed when the weather is nice. It is sort of a strange black building on a corner and what appears to be the main entrance is just for take away. You have to walk around the building to the seating area. If you come out the back entrance of the Britomart Transportation Center it is only about another 100 meters to The Store.

• Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty baked goods and fresh juices”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Was walking past and couldnt help but pop my head in... well once my head was in, my whole body was in and I was waving my hands around ordering this and that! Ended up with a Hazelnut Caramel Cronut and freshly squeezed Orange Juice. Both were very nice.

Prices were a little on the high side, but the 2 things I tried were very good which justified it.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Decor was perfect.

Cant wait to go back and try something else!

• Visited March 2014