“Great food and service”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Care about food, thoughtful food. Care to serve best possible. Can be healthy or enjoy a treat. Great service

There are newer reviews for The Store

Reviewed 30 June 2014

such a great place, the staff are very friendly and helpful when trying to decide what to have, they put together a great menu, all organic and local produce, I don't often find Black pudding on the menu, and it was there and it was delicious, as was the bacon and ham and eggs, and the coffee. Might have to make it 3 visits

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went to The Store for lunch, no booking and we were able to sit at a lovely outdoor table. The blankets were a nice touch, especially considering it was a little chilly. The food choice was good, all from a light breakfast to a hearty lunch. The wait staff were excellent. I would Highly recommend it to anyone who is in downtown Auckland and looking for breakfast or lunch. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Me and my friends went there last weekend for our brunch, we had to wait for 10 mins to get our table but the wait was worth it . We had our table in a very nice and cosy spot with the sun :) which was my favourite. They have one of the best menu as far as I am concern, we really enjoyed our meal it was real quick serve, the staff were amazing and really convincing :)
I would suggest book before hand so that you dont have to wait for your table since they get real busy during the weekends.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stopped in here twice, once for coffee and once for lunch and were very pleased with both. I had sauteed chicken livers for lunch and they were probably the best I've tasted. Service is prompt and friendly. They have outside seating that gets crowed when the weather is nice. It is sort of a strange black building on a corner and what appears to be the main entrance is just for take away. You have to walk around the building to the seating area. If you come out the back entrance of the Britomart Transportation Center it is only about another 100 meters to The Store.