“Great Time and Worth It!”

SkyJump and SkyWalk
Book In Advance
More Info
US$158.09*
and up
SkyJump Auckland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SkyJump; NZ's Highest Jump - 192m 630ft. Jump start your Kiwi Adventure by leaping from Auckland's SkyTower. It takes about 11 seconds to reach the ground falling at about 85 kph. The ground rush is unbeatable. Participants wear a full body harness and flying suit (all provided). Unlike Bungy, there is not dangling upside down or bounding around - you simply fall 'fast and smooth' and then slow down to land just in the last few metres. SkyWalk; Life on the Edge! Inch along a narrow walkway around the Sky Tower, high above Auckland. No handrail, nothing but thin air and the city 192 metres below, SkyWalk is an exhilarating challenge you'll never forget. Our guides point out attractions, tell you stories and challenge you to daredevil tricks. For a big New Zealand adventure, 360° panoramic views of Auckland and extraordinary memories, SkyWalk the ledge.
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time and Worth It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

My dad passed 2 years ago and I've made it an annual occurance that my mom and I go on a trip together. We chose to stay at the SkyCity Hotel, and on our last day, we decided to do the SkyWalk experience. My mom is 80 and I didn't know how this was going to turn out, but she was up to it. What made it a great experience was our SkyWalk guide named "Poko"....she was energetic, supportive, fun, funny, and made the scary challenge an easy one. It's not just a SkyWalk, Poko also put some challenges infront of us like leaning over the rail and waving....that seems easy, but 629 feet in the air makes it hard! Overall, if you're looking for a great time and a great memory....do the SkyWalk and ask for the guide Poko!!! Also, you have a complimentary ticket to visit the SkyTower observatory, but make sure you make reservations to The Sugar Club or Orbit for lunch after your walk to continue to enjoy the site!!! Totally worth it!

Visited June 2014
SkyJumpNZ, Front Office Manager at SkyJump and SkyWalk, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Hi Cris P, thanks for your review. We are so happy to hear that you and your Mum enjoyed such a great SkyWalk experience with Poko - I will pass on your kind words of feedback to her!

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Sky Walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

That was one of the scarest things i have done, but it's a must do for those of you that 1 love to push your self out of your comfort zone and 2 those crazy trill seeking people :)
Great guide, hard walk but glad i did it (the rope was my friend lol)

Visited June 2014
Hi TLC2111, thank you for your review. We agree that the rope is most definitely your friend when up on SkyWalk with no handrails!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The skyjump is a amazing experience and the view from the top is out of this world.
Staff are really friendly and helpful talk you through it all the way whilst joking on with you. Highly recommend to every one:-) keep up the good work and hopefully see use for another jump.

Hi Lewis R, thank you for your review. Remember after your first jump, it's only $75 per jump, so we hope to see you back soon!
Berlin, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“You have to do this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

My wife and I were in Auckland for a few days, and (she) decided that we had to do this. it is an amazing experience, albeit daunting beforehand.

However, once you are suited up and waiting your turn it seems really easy. The team know what they are doing and are very professional and you feel that all is in control. So, you just follow their instructions and jump. The ride is amazing!

A must do.

Visited June 2014
Hi Heath D, thanks for your review. We are glad your wife decided you should come and SkyJump!
Manchester, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I jumped straight after doing the sky walk around the outside of the tower, the staff were all super friendly and made me feel at ease, and helped me calm to jump.
And because it was quiet they offered me a free jump, so I got extra value for my money!
Highly recommend it

Visited May 2014
Hi Katie G, thanks for your review, and great to hear you got to enjoy 2 jumps!