“One of my Favourite restaurants”

Archie's Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #83 of 2,359 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My partner and I go to Archies every month. Every time we visit we are greeted by either Archie or his partner, and the service is always second to none. The food blows me away every time. If we fancy Italian food, Archies is always the place we go.

There are newer reviews for Archie's Restaurant and Pizzeria

Reviewed 24 June 2014

By far the best restaurant in its little row and light years better than some nearby places. I have never known more attention to making money and I say that in the most honest way, they will move heaven and earth to get you a table even on its busiest nights which are every night....its popular. The food...its not bad and the pizza approaches what it should be and the price isn't bad....well done

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Called in for lunch to celebrate son's birthday on a chilly Auckland day. Very attentive staff made sure I was warm enough by putting the heater on even tho we were inside. Delicious pizzas are crispy base and well covered. The penne pollo and seafood salad were generous portions and very tasty. Lunch special prices didn't mean small servings. If you can manage dessert the tiramisu and chocolate tart are exquisite. Well worth the trip over the bridge.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is a great little restaurant with indoor or outdoor seating,situated in a quiet corner of Newmarket. The lunch menu has a great choice of delicious pastas, authentic Italian pizzas or salads all for $14. My pick is the seafood salad,beautifully cooked and presented and with a very generous helping of seafood They also do gluten free penne and pizzas, which is not mentioned on the menu do be sure to ask. The staff are friendly and attentive. This is great value for money.This little restaurant is a gem and our favourite when in the area.

1  Thank val g
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My friend and I visited Arhcies on Queen's Birthday Monday and unlike many restaurants and cafe's, there was no surcharge for the public holiday! They also had a special $14 menu which included a large range of their regular menu. The cheaper price didn't mean they scrimped on anything either. Looking around at other tables, we noticed portions were very generous and our pizza's were just as good as ever! Nice crispy base with plenty of fresh topping. The staff were super friendly and efficient and the owner was a great host. I've been here on several occasions with different friends and have always found it a busy and vibrant place with excellent service and equally excellent food. Thoroughly recommended!!