“Nice small restaurant”

Add it.
Aroma Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Great small restaurant great tasty food well priced good indian food went with friends all enjoyed not to busy great service close to castor bay

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Why not check it out for yourself. I loved it and they cater for all tastes. Mmmm

Reviewed 21 March 2012

nice small restaurant, good service and tasty food

Reviewed 20 August 2011

Tasty food -not great seating area but if you are looking for a quick, reasonably priced meal it is good enough

Reviewed 14 August 2010

I'm from the UK and eaten at lots of different Indian restaurants and takeaways over there. I've yet to find good Indian food in the North Shore and I'm fast giving up hope. This restaurant is no different. When they said my takeaway order would be ready in 15 minutes I started to suspect the worst. It's pretty difficult to cook bland Indian food with an array of herbs, spices and flavours at your disposal, but these guys manage it with gloopy, tasteless sauces with few vegetables or interesting textures. Any herbs or spices were drowned out by huge amounts of cream. My kid loves his food, he had chicken korma but wasn't interested in it. I couldn't taste almonds or cinnamon but I could have sworn it had tomato ketchup as an ingredient in the sauce yuk, yuk, yuk. Popadoms and Nan were pretty awful too. The best I can say for it was the meat was of reasonable quality and not overcooked, the rice was ok. I've not had anything better in any local competitors so maybe the standard of Indian food in NZ is generally poor.