“Belini is my quiet spot for a light supper in a comfortable setting”
Review of Bellini

Bellini
Ranked #341 of 2,360 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I love Belini Bar at the Hilton Auckland! I often meet business associates there and it is quiet and the chairs are comfortable. We can talk, have a bite to eat, hear each other and gaze at the view of the harbor. I go there every time I visit Auckland. The staff is helpful, and respectful. The food is delish and interesting.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We enjoyed staying at The Hilton Auckland and loved the decor of the entire hotel including the Belini Bar. The first night we were there I was exhausted from a long travel day. After a very hot soak in our suite's tub, I fell asleep and did not want dinner. So my husband took himself down to the bar and enjoyed a few glasses of wine and what he described as very tasty and satisfying small plates or bar food. The bar tender took good care of him. He enjoyed talking to other business travelers sitting at the bar and insisted we go back the next night for drinks before meeting friends for dinner. The bar tender remembered him by name and the type of wine he might be ordering. I sampled one of his specialty Martinis and we could have stayed there for more appetizers and drinks. I am sure this "bar scene" is not for everyone, but we really enjoyed the ambience and felt very welcome. We found the entire hotel comfortable with incredible harbor views and the staff very accommodating. Great place to call home when in Auckland.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Location in Hotel overlooking the harbor was excellent, staff tried to please and went out of their way to be friendly to travelers.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Great location on the wharf, modern decor, the service is friendly and helpful. And the mixologist is creating martinis and drinks that are world class.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

My partner and I celebrated our New Year Eve at the Bellini Bar; it has a nice lougne setting near the pier where we could enjoy the fireworks. It is always crowded in the city as we decided to go to Bellini where we could find a carpark and escape from the main crowded areas.

The cocktails were very nice. I'd like to reccommend this bar for people who love to chill out and enjoy nice drinks, unfortunately, I would not go there for a dance. However, there are so many nightclubs around the area, where you could go afterwards.

1  Thank gato_gustar