“Lounge enough”

Ranked #1,534 of 2,269 Restaurants in Auckland
Sydney, Australia
“Lounge enough”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Our first time visiting this bar & lounge, and well, the name and advertising seem clinical & modern. Upon walking into this place, it was nothing like I expected, we were almost hesitant, but stuck to our guns. We were pleasently surprised. The place was a peoples place, where people worked, probably an owner/barman, students serving/waiting and well, they have their own chef grilling away in the kitchen, he even brought us our food.
Portions were good, prices were reasonable, and we were surprised by the balance of the menu. As vegetarians, we did not expect much from a 'bar' menu, but there were enough to choose from. I think I missed pizza, but then, its not an italian place is it. If you want to have a casual bite to still the hunger, go ahead.

• Visited May 2012

Neiafu, Tonga
“Food and drinks good - service on the slack side”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Wandered in because I miss Brooklyn - In Wellington!
Eaten here twice and that will be enough.
The first time the servcie was great and speed - the owner and her family were at the next table!
The second time the staff couldn't care less, didn't have cider on tap anymore, food service was slower than the first time, initially ordered something that wasn't available, so I asked if anything else wasn't available... oh yeah we just have meat burgers and the fish. SO there goes half the menu!!
Very slow food, no asking me if everything is okay or do I want a drink...
All the bar staff were more interested in talking with the chef and former staff!
Absolutely crap food service, crap order of service and terrible customer service.
Maybe the owners should stick there head in the door more often and afer some staffing improvements improve the point of sale to make people want to come in to th bar...

• Visited March 2012