“Cosy, nice place”

Price range: US$0 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 June 2014

That is an excellent place to visit in Parnell. It is so beautiful and magic inside, the chocolate is delicious and there is a great choice of chocolate stuff. I would highly recommend this unforgettable place!

There are newer reviews for Chocolate Boutique

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Came by around 11.30 for a morning tea.
It is much bigger than they were before, adding more tables in the back. It was a sunny day and there wasn't much people so we opted to sit in the front overlooking Parnell Road.

We came because a friend hadn't tasted the denso yet. If it's your first time to the shop, the chocolate denso is always a good thing to try first. But be warned that is it very rich and delicious.

I went with the chocolate pot which was pretty much molten chocolate that you drink. A pot is able to fill the shot glass 2-3 times and it comes with cream if you need to cut the richness. Sipping liquid chocolate in the sun is quite a good way to spend the morning.

They do have other delights other than chocolate but when in a chocolate shop...

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

The best dessert and coffee ever. Lovely place. If you want to have a grate and delicious time, chocolate boutique is the place.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I think the menu at the Chocolate Boutique is creative, a rare gem of a dessert place in Auckland that satisfies all palates (not just milk chic). However, the only drawback is the poor customer service. The staff are overly busy and never smile. There is a lady who really stands out, she has sourest customer service I have ever encountered. Not to mention, she gave me the wrong flavoured macaroon (similar coloured) last night. In a previous visit, my table had not been cleared, my friends and I were just sitting amongst dirty dishes. When we finally asked the staff to clear the table, a waitress rudely/brashly gathered everything and accidentally dropped a dirty spoon on my friends lap. Ew. Also, please invest in outdoor heating.

1  Thank schen92
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I read something in a tourist book for the Chocolate Boutique Cafe. First to know & than go... Saturday morning we went for walk along the Parnell Road enjoyed the small shops, musicians with guitar or trumpet, morning fresh air and sun. Perfect day... close to perfect... till we arrived the Cafe. Lovely place inside and outside, great choice of coffee or chocolate drinks and superb chocolate nuggets. We're coffee lover but that time I try the thick chocolate drink, a special from Italy, mmmmmhhhhhhh. on every cup you get a small piece of chocolate. The day really went to perfect. Have a try there, it's worth and take a walk. You will love it....