“Great kick fix of Pad Thai.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sukhothai - CLOSED

Sukhothai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Sukhothai Restaurant has been delighting the palates of favoring Thai food fans in New Zealand since 2004. Our food is quintessentially Thai and as authentic as you would find in Bangkok’s finest dining establishments.Our recipes are being passed through each generation started by our grandmother “Mommy Kurewun” as the recipes are from the traditional Siam style. We have been brought up in Thai family cooking culture surrounding with a big compound family who enjoys home cooking and sharing with neighbours.
Australia
“Great kick fix of Pad Thai.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Had a quick dinner here after work, great for anyone missing their Pad Thai fix, get a window seat so you can look at every one going by. Save your coffee or glass of wine after and go to the little Piazza just around the corner after which was great. Staff were nice the service was prompt but I didnt feel rushed and there was a big menu selection.

Visited March 2012

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

I've came here many times before, and I've never been disappointed before. I've also been here for a corporate function before, and they do great catering. For my birthday a year ago, the waitress kindly kept my cake for me, lit up a candle and served clean plates when we were ready to have the cake, and played a birthday song!

To sum it:

• Visited February 2012
New Zealand
“Totally delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

The absolutely best chicken I have every tasted. Everything else was superb as well, but the chicken and peanut sauce was melt-in-you-mouth and to die for - it was on roast vegetables which sounds odd for Thai but ...

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Docbebar
Cambridge, New Zealand
“Beautiful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2011

Fantastic menu, good service, good ambience, reasonable price - would return again as a first choice

Visited October 2011
1 Thank taumanu
Santa Rosa, California
“Tasty Thai on a windy day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

Thai food at it's best. We had a wonderful lunch, great service and friendly staff. We were looking foir a lunch spot, passed several to find this gem. Well worth the hunt. I am sorry I have to leave tomorrow, or I would eat here again!

• Visited November 2011