“Nice quiet Cafe”

Ranked #232 of 2,358 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We came here with a GrabOne voucher which made the meals excellent value.

My wife has the chicken pasta which was tasty and they give you a lot of chicken. - a little oily though.

I had the Cajun chicken burger which was good but nothing amazing.

With the voucher it was good but I'm not sure I would pay full price for the meals.

Out drinks however were top notch.

It's a nice little cafe off the main rush of dominion road. 4 stars

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed just 100 meter from Mink and had breakfast/brunch twice + a bottle of wine a late afternoon.

We found the food delicious - especially we liked the creamy mushrooms and the chicken liver.

Service was efficiant even though they always were very busy.

Would like to go back.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

The food , the place and the service are very good ! We enjoyed our breakfast there almost every day .

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Enjoyed breakfast here for 2 mornings while staying at the Quest Parnell. Great scrambled eggs and omelettes. A good place to sit and enjoy the world going past. Ideal drink stop on way home on a hot afternoon too.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Had a Thanksgiving lunch here with friends and was genuinely disappointed. The service was slow, although it was busy. However it is always frustrating after 40 minute wait to see others being served who've entered the establishment after you.

I ordered a simple ham, cheese,spinach and tomato omelette ($18.50) and again what disappointed was that they simply made a plain omelette stuffed the fillings in the centre and folded it over.

In a town with as much competition as Auckland I'm surprised Mink was a popular as it appeared. I certainly won't go back.