“Poor service let them down”

Nite Spice Indian Restaurant
Ranked #806 of 2,345 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Unfortunately the service at this restaurant was very poor. We went with a large group and I had to wait 45 minutes to get a drink and 90 minutes to get the food. They didn't provide poppadoms which would have been nice if customers are waiting this long. Once the food arrived, it was tasty, but I think they failed to bring us about half the naan breads we ordered and had to pay for. I wouldn't go back.

1  Thank DebbieNZ

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Great price, reasonably priced, great location, good staff, very yummy food

Have come several times never let down

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I tried one of the more expensive (but still cheap ish) meals at $20 but it was delicious and filling (black pepper kebab), staff were polite and attentive, nice wine, great experience, thanks Note spice!

1  Thank Brett W
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I go eating at nice spice once a week, and I have to say that the food is really good and the service always great. They have curries for $10 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... Love the peshwari naan!!!

1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Our son chose to eat Indian for his recent birthday so I booked for 5 at Nite Spice. We had a table beside the chef making the roti and naan breads which kept the kids amused while waiting for our meals. Recommend the sizzling platter -a must to try different offerings. We had a friend who had not eaten Indian so I ordered mild/medium curries and we all said it was one of the tastiest meals we had eaten. The staff were very friendly and filled up the water jug continuously. We took a bottle of wine and the kids enjoyed a mango lassi. I would highly recommend Nite Spice for a very good value Indian dining experience.