I have stayed at the Eden Park B&B twice now, and it's the most welcoming, warm and beautiful place to stay, it's a beautiful place to stay, warm and inviting. I stayed in the Blue Room with it's beautiful chandeliers, large comfortable bed and beautiful surroundings.
Tony and Marlene are the perfect hosts, along with the handsome Darcy, the cutest Spoodle you could ever meet.
Marlene does the best breakfast, a great way to get your day started, you can choose between a cooked breakfast or a continental one.
From the time you arrive to the time you leave Tony and Marlene make you feel at home and part of the family, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending The Eden Park B&B to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Park Bed and Breakfast is located in the Historical inner city suburb of Mt Eden and is only 10 min from the CBD of Auckland City. This large, luxury home offers four bedrooms with attached ensuites, private guest lounge, free WiFi internet, hot tub, exceptional breakfasts, and is within walking distance to Eden Park Sports stadium where the 2011 Rugby World Cup was held. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eden Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Park Hotel Auckland Central
- Eden Park Bed And Breakfast
- Eden Park Bed & Breakfast Auckland, New Zealand