Auckland was our first stop in New Zealand, and Eden Park B&B was a friendly place to get started. Tony was extremely helpful with recommendations for attractions and helping us get around. Marlene's breakfasts were the absolute best of all the places that we stayed in New Zealand - truly gourmet.
We stayed in the studio, which was off of their main property. It was great for privacy, but it terms of "atmosphere," I'd recommend staying in the main house. It's a short walk to either the bus stop or train station, and city center is about a twenty minute ride from there. There are a number of mid-scale restaurants nearby. The common areas (kitchen, living room, dining room) were lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Park Bed and Breakfast is located in the Historical inner city suburb of Mt Eden and is only 10 min from the CBD of Auckland City. This large, luxury home offers four bedrooms with attached ensuites, private guest lounge, free WiFi internet, hot tub, exceptional breakfasts, and is within walking distance to Eden Park Sports stadium where the 2011 Rugby World Cup was held. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eden Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Park Hotel Auckland Central
- Eden Park Bed And Breakfast
- Eden Park Bed & Breakfast Auckland, New Zealand