Ibis Hamilton Tainui(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$98
US$83
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$103
US$118
US$114
Camelot On Ulster(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
US$95
US$92
US$102
US$99
All reviewscomplimentary breakfaststandard suitespa bathroom was cleanfree parkingwithin walking distanceyogurtstay there againcity centreeasy parkingking bedacross the roadair constayed for one nightfirst floorhandy locationfriendly service
Reviewed 8 September 2017

My parents and I had recently stayed here for the night. The room wasn't very big but fit a a family of 3 comfortably. Our room was clean, the front desk staff were very nice and professional. The place is located not far from supermarkets and city centre. We had breakfast included with our stay, which was lovely. Overall, very good value for what you get. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
LorenBlackstock, Assistant Manager at Ventura Inn & Suites Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hi SmashedAv0cado

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

On arrival at this property, we were greeted at the front desk by very friendly and helpful staff. The room was furnished with modern decor. On each floor there was a lounge area where you could meet up with fellow travellers. A complimentary breakfast was included in the room rate which was exceptional in the downstairs lobby. Parking was within the complex. We asked at the desk for recommendations for further accommodation as we were travelling south to Cambridge, and were give a few options.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
LorenBlackstock, Assistant Manager at Ventura Inn & Suites Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hi Janlh_13

Thanks for your great review, I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I stayed for one night this past week, under somewhat stressful circumstances (my husband was in hospital in Hamilton). However, the stress of finding a place to stay in an over-booked Hamilton was completely dissipated by the warm and welcoming Front Desk staff at the Ventura Inn. Although I had just checked in and the room includes breakfast during the stay, I was urged to have some breakfast before heading to the hosptial. Also, because logistics would always be a problem, they were wonderfully accommodating about providing parking for as long as I needed it. Booking the Community Shuttle between the motel and the hospital was also no trouble. As to the rooms, a bit basic, but I only needed a place to sleep for a night. Just one
disappointment - no Sky TV. A good night's sleep, lovely staff. What more could you want under the circumstances?

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Hi HaweraNZ

Thanks for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope your husband is feeling better now. I'm sorry you were dissapointed about the Sky TV, we recently replaced Sky TV with Apple TV which has a range of Apps to watch including Netflix and YouTube.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here the night of 1/8/17. Was welcomed by friendly reception. Room was clean and had all I needed. Had a complimentary breakfast in the cost of the room which was all you could eat continental breakfast including muffins and pastries. Would happily stay again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Hi kim1971Tauranga

Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again next time you are in Hamilton.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Even though we live in Hamilton. We stay here one a month to get away from our home and kids, and is a lovely time away with my wife for a rest. We have tried many places but nothing matches the great hospitality and friendliness of the ventura inn Hamilton.
I can not thank all the staff enough for a lovely stay one again. and i personally would like to thank Philip for the great hospitality and service he has gave. I would recommend this place to anyone. Always clean, always professional.

Room Tip: Everyone room is great.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
LorenBlackstock, Assistant Manager at Ventura Inn & Suites Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Hi sharprepairs

Thanks for your feedback. I'm so glad that you and your wife enjoy a peaceful night away at The Ventura. I will pass your comments onto our staff. We look forward to seeing you again next time.