“Great value, great room, great service! ”
Review of Atrium on Ulster

Atrium on Ulster
Ranked #2 of 63 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed night of 24/11/2013. This was a short notice phone booking and we were likely to arrive late. This was no problem to Hosts Ali and Steve who
were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, modern and clean. We would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Steve B, Manager at Atrium on Ulster, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Hi, Thank you for your kind words, we are glad we could make your stay in Hamilton an enjoyable one & we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed for two nights with my daughter and her baby and we were very impressed. Our 2 bedroom unit was clean and modern, the bathroom was huge and well appointed, the beds were very comfortable and a high chair and cot were provided for no extra charge. Even more importantly perhaps, the owners and staff were cheerful, friendly and welcoming. We will always stay there when we're in Hamilton and will certainly recommend the motel to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review your stay. That's great to hear you & your daughter were impressed by the room & service. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Hamilton.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed here as I was in Hamilton for a job interview and I was very impressed at the cleanliness and presentation of my studio unit. Lovely big shower, big TV, spacious bed and a small balcony. The staff were lovely and friendly, I believe it is a family-run motel. They do a loyalty stamp deal: stay 10 nights get $100 cash back. Highly recommended will stay again if I get the job.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The hotel is fairly new. Our room was spotless. The bathroom was large and the shower was great. We had a very comfortable king sized bed. The location worked well for use because we had a rental car. It is a fairly long walk to center city and a 2 block walk to the closest supermarket. The owners checked us in and they were extremely helpful even though we had messed up our online reservation that was made through a separate booking service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Steve B, Manager at Atrium on Ulster, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Atrium on Ulster. It is great to hear you enjoyed your time in Hamilton & your stay with us while exploring the area.
We hope to see you on your next visit to Hamilton.
Thanks & regards,
Tracy

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed here two weeks ago for two nights whilst in Hamilton for business. As I normally travel alone for business I try to stay in a hotel as it seems a somewhat safer choice than going to a motel type establishment. On this trip there were no decent hotel rooms available so I decided to give the Atrium a go because of the good reviews I had seen on trip advisor. Well I can honestly say I was not disappointed. The welcome was warm & friendly as was the check out. The unit was spotlessly clean, modern & pre-warmed for my arrival. The kitchenette & bathroom had all the required necessities. The outdoor hot tub in a secure feeling rear court yard was an added bonus. A beautifully cooked breakfast with my morning paper was an excellent start to a busy working day. All in all it was a very safe and comfortable stay.
My only recommendation is to add some local food outlets that provide delivery services to the information book in the room. It’s not the same eating out alone in an unfamiliar town.
My usual sign off remark. “Will I return to this establishment” – Absolutely.
Many thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your great review of Atrium on Ulster. It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while in Hamilton & you found the property to be safe, modern & comfortable. We are currently updating our compendium which will include details on different eateries & places that offer deliveries, we hope to have these in the units very soon.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thanks & regards,
Tracy

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This motel is immaculate and modern. We stayed there while a rugby match was on for the ITM cup and you didn't hear the stadium crowd at all. Place was clean and the breakfast was fantastic and well priced. Would recommend this motel without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I recently stayed here for a week and found the hotel to be absolutely wonderful. The staff are very friendly, hospitable and helpful; the accommodation is clean, fresh, spacious, warm, and comfortable; the location is excellent near shops, walks and town; it is easy to get to and from; there is plenty of parking; the gym is very good; the rooms are serviced every day by very good cleaning staff; it is quiet; internet is good; it is modern and well presented; any need is catered for; the bathroom and shower is huge and warm ... the list goes on. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend Atrium on Ulster to anyone in this price bracket. Wonderful. 99.9% ... OK maybe 100%, as I really can't think of a single thing that wasn't done very well!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family