“Exceeded Expectations”
Review of Beetham Park Motel

Beetham Park Motel
Ranked #25 of 63 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Was looking for a cheap motel for one nights stay in Hamilton after a long tiring week. Booked this room because they had Sky Guest Select and an in-house movie felt like a good idea.
Felt welcome from the moment I stepped foot on the property. Very clean tidy property, well maintained gardens. Warm friendly welcome at reception. Was escourted to my room and shown how to work the TV and how to negotiate the tight driveway (was easy once shown how!)
The bed was possibly the most comfortable thing I have ever slept in! I want one for my own house.
Perfect water pressure not to hard adn not to soft. The only thing I noticed wrong with the room was the paint was peeling off the ceiling where it met the walls. I only noticed this becuase I washed my hair adn had to look up! Otherwise everything was perfect. Room was clean and smelled nice. All amenties in the room clean and well presented. Room layout was perfect everything where it needed to be.
Breakfast was fresh, and served promptly.
Will be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tash G
There are newer reviews for Beetham Park Motel

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was our 2nd time at the Beetham. The staff when booking and checking etc in were very friendly and helpful. The decor could be more modern or contemporary, The unit was clean. The issue that I have is that the very bright very white lights were fitted in the living area & kitchen of the type I would expect in a bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

With lots of motels to choose from, my daughter and I liked the look of Beetham Park Motel and enjoyed our overnight stay here. Comfy beds, well appointed motel, friendly staff, but most of all quiet, considering the main road. Grateful for free wifi having travelled for 7 days without internet. Received a good recommendation from staff re evening meal - Speight Ale House - which we really enjoyed. Would return to Beetham.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I didn't know what to expect from Beetham Park Motel since I had never booked a motel in New Zealand. It turned out to be a good value for the money (approx NZ$115 a night plus extra person charges). We were able to use the mini kitchen to save money on dinner and breakfast. There was free WiFi as long as you had a code, and we received an extra code since two of us had Internet-capable devices. The flat-screen TV was mounted on the wall and came with a lot of stations that you could flip through.

The room and bathroom were also clean. The towels were soft and not too thin. The bed was comfortable. The sliding glass door was a bit odd to me, but the location seemed safe and our car was parked right in front of our room.

Overall I'd suggest this to other travelers who want a quiet and clean place to stay in Hamilton!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Our unit was spacious, with a settee for relaxing; not something you often find in a motel. The staff were most helpful, immediately going online to find the solution to one of our queries. It is some distance from the city centre, but there are two restaurants just across the street if you want a lazy evening.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Travelling through Hamilton to attend a wedding, This was a stab in the dark, and what a lovely surprise.
Tastefully decorated, spik as, quiet, and a hostess with real kiwi cheer.
Thanks for the stay, shall come again.

Room Tip: No tip needed
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We have stayed at this motel quite a few times and we go back because the motel rooms are clean, comfortable,the beds are huge,and there is parking outside each motel unit. The owners are always helpful and friendly. It is very well located for getting into the town centre, and easy access to main highways and the railway station.If we come back to New Zealand and Hamilton we will definitely stay here again.

Sue & John W