“Quick and easy family meal”

Starbucks Ward Street Hamilton
Ranked #21 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Hamilton
Reviewed 8 January 2014

If you really starving and want value for money Starbucks is a quick easy option . Food is all way good and plenty of it . The staff are friendly and the kids are welcome , some times on a weekend it would pay to get in early as there can be a wait for a table . Once seated the food is with you quickly . All very good

Reviewed 6 January 2014

This was the first time we had ever been to a Starbucks, and their coffee machine had broken down. I was only told this after I purchased my coffee. There was an extended wait before my coffee was finally provided. I wouldn't say the coffee was a standout from anywhere else. The staff were kind in apologising and offering a free coffee for next time; I was pleased that this was provided even without me asking. This redeems the rating from poor to average as the customer service was pretty good. The range of coffee sizes was also good.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

The coffee was delicious, and this was situated right next to the motel that we stayed in so it was good. Coffee was worth the price

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I don't tolerate 'smart' comments, especially from GenYsters...And the couple I have been served by are a classic example of the type. I don't particularly care about mispronouncing awkward Italian names for coffee here in Hamilton, NZ...So to be corrected with a mild arrogant aplomb does not make for a great start to the day. I've never liked the 'shout at the top of your voice, the calling out of your name' for when your coffee is ready, considering I'm standing right there!
The store it's self has one of those annoying 'open' ceilings where you can see all the service pipes and ducting. However the most revolting have to be the obvious sewer pipes from the toilets directly above the counter and a couple of times I've heard waste water running...Considering the service you get here, probibly apt!
Starbucks will always be Starbucks, but I have been to a few others and this branch is very low end on even their standards. An email to Seattle wouldn't go amiss.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

In the morning before work I go and get myself a cup of coffee from Starbucks. Used to go elsewhere, but I thought I try them. Well, everytime I have asked for coffee: Latte or a Cappucino I get the same coffee. Just a normal cup of coffee that i could've made myself in the office. How sad, because Starbucks used to be one of the best coffee places ever.
I often used to visit Starbucks in the States when I was there and they are good!