“Just what I needed.”

Boundary Court Motor Inn
Ranked #19 of 63 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This motel was chosen as it was lose to Claudelands Event Centre. Yes maybe it is a bit dated but everything worked fine. The bed was not as comfy as expected, the shower was excellent, no traffic noise. And the heat pump was great. My light breakfast was delivered promptly on time, the eggs were cooked very nicely. So all in all it served me well for what and where I wanted.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank reddrose
慕光 陳, Manager at Boundary Court Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Thank you for spending the time to share your review. We are happy to know that we have provided what you needed and we will strive to keep it that way and ofcourse patch up on areas we need to improve on. Cheers!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

While this motel was within easy walking distance of Claudelands Event Centre, clean and tidy we found the beds very uncomfortable, the bathroom area very dated and repairs were needed on the damaged furniture.
We were surprised to find no mirror near a plug and no hairdryer supplied.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
boundarycourt, General Manager at Boundary Court Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thanks for your review. And point out those places we can improve. Cheers!!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

The decor and fixtures in this motel are a bit dated, but the unit I stayed in was clean and tidy. There were all the necessary appliances. Heating was good, with a heat pump. It was in easy walking distance from the Claudelands Events centre.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine D
boundarycourt, Manager at Boundary Court Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It is very much appreciated. We loved having you stay! It was lovely to have met you. I hope you can make it back this way again one day. All the very best!!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We are a family with two teenage children and found the apartment spacious, clean and comfortable.Conveniently situated and quiet compared to some places after three weeks touring both North and South Islands. We would have no problem returning or recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bert P

How lovely of you to do this generous review. Thank you very much indeed. So enjoyed meeting you and I hope you can make it back again one day. You will always be most welcome here.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

It is always a pleasure staying at this very comfortable and clean motel. I am always made to feel welcome and my daughter who lives in Hamilton, always enjoys the comforts of home in whatever room we're in. It takes me at least 6 1/2 hours in travel time but its all worthwhile knowing that at the end of my journey come rain, hail or sunshine, there'll be a warm and friendly reception and motel room awaiting my arrival.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

How lovely of you to review us, thank you very much indeed. We really appreciate the time you've put into such a detailed review and very much value your feedback. You will always be most welcome here.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I was very pleased that, without reservation, I was given a nice, clean room & that my 2 big dogs were able to stay too. Too few pet-friendly places in New Zealand.
Would've preferred a ground floor unit but I didn't have a reservation so was happy with what I got on the 1st floor.

Room Tip: I was on the 1st floor - would've preferred ground floor with the dogs but I didn't have a r...