Ibis Hamilton Tainui
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$76
  • Pool
Asure Barclay Motel(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
US$103
US$86
Agoda.com
    Ulster Lodge Motel(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
    US$74
    US$88
    US$77
    Stadium Motel(Hamilton)
    US$96
    US$85
    Lake Point Motel(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
    US$82
    US$72
    US$70
    US$68
    US$72
    US$93
    US$86
    Agoda.com
    All reviewsvalet parkingthe rivera river view roomrooms are smallcentral locationbuffet breakfastwould stay againbed was comfortablethe main streetshort staynew zealandone night stayriversideaccornzcbdwaikato
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 27 May 2014

I and my family stayed there 2 nights in January.
    When I booked the rooms I was not noticed the connecting room I could apply.
    However the person of the day changed our rooms to connecting room. It was very comfortable for my family.
    Thank you very much.
    I liked the outside eating place next to the dinning room. There was the sunshine, the river sound and birds sounds.
    This may not be the hotel's fault, but the second night some young children were running around the hall and some adults talked by the doors late night.
    It is a negative side of budget trip, isn't it?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
    CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear hohoho_13,

Thank you again for your comments. We are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel convenient.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Dinner was fabulous. We had the breakfast and found it really good. Food was hot and plenty of it. We would stay here again if in Hamilton. Parking is available at a cost (20NZD for the valet parking), Bit of a shambles outside hotel finding somewhere to park to get our baggage out before getting to reception. Minor problem. Found this hotel great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear fred_gibson,

Thank you for posting a review. It amazing to hear that your dinner was fabulous! I am sorry to hear that our forecourt was busy when you checked in. We certainly are a popular hotel and can get very busy sometimes.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed just one night. Room was clean and comfortable. Had a good view of the river. Didnt have dinner but we had the breakfast and found it realy good. Food was hot and plenty of it. We would stay here again if in Hamilton. We had car valet parking. Bit of a shambles outside hotel finding somewhere to park to get our baggage out before getting to reception. Minor problem. Found this hotel great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Karen D,

It is always a pleasure to receive a review from a Senior Contributor. I am happy that you found the room clean and comfortable and liked the view on the river. Also, sounds like that you really enjoyed the breakfast during your stay as well.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The hotel is centrally located in the city centre, walking distance to shopping mall and food outlets. Parking is available at a cost (20NZD for the valet parking), but we had a choice that night to park at the casino for 15NZD. The staff is efficient but not a warm welcoming one. When we arrived with the vehicle, we had no idea where to park as all the parking space had been occupied. The staff looked at me, and had no intention of helping me whatsoever. At last, I just park myself at the disable parking and quickly unloaded my luggage, and went to check in. The room is typical Ibis standard, comfortable bed with all the basic amenities. Free Wifi with the Accor membership, stable and fast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Raymond H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is great news that you liked our central location. I am very sorry that that you found the staff didn’t have a warm welcome. I will certainly cover this with my team. Thank you again for your comments, and we hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
    Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
    CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014