“AMAZING!”

EM>BAR>GO
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Herbert and Elaine offer a wonderful restaurant located in the heart of Hamilton. These two know what they are doing and offer first class service and food. I only wish I lived closer so I visit more often!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I was very impressed by the service and meals we had at EM>BAR>GO in Hamilton. The décor has been updated, and it’s a very good location looking out at Garden Place. The menu has a good selection of mains including 3 types of beef, fish, duck, pork and lamb. There is an extensive wine list and I had a very good flat white coffee. Good atmosphere, not too formal and quite busy.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Having never been to EM>BAR>GO before, I went for dessert with family and friends.
The food was divine and served promptly, the staff gave exceptional service and the atmosphere was fantastic.
This will be my restaurant of choice for any gatherings in the future!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

EM>BAR>GO is easily the most underrated restaurant in Hamilton city. I have been there on multiple occasions and have always had 100% amazing service, delicious food and near perfect coffee. With a range from $12 lunches to impeccable wine makers dinners this really has to rate in Hamilton's top 5 restaurants. Definitely my choice for either a well priced lunch catch up with a friend or a need to impress someone dinner!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Not sure what went wrong with this place it used to be a lot better.
I really liked this place but it has gone down hill, I will never go back.
Food was over priced and tasted very average, I had the duck which wasn't cooked properly and the desert was average,
The guy on staff was nice but it was let down by the owner who was rude.
I wouldn't recommend going to this place unless you have to better prices and food out there.