“Worst experiance ever!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Lovely setting but my gosh the owner is the most horrible person I have ever met, I have never heard anyone talk the way she talked to her staff. It was our first time there and the worst part is the fact my very young children were there and had to overhear this too, absolutely shocking lady and experience!

4  Thank dannydeeds

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Well this was the best café we found the garden setting was so relaxing and the food was very acceptable a real home cooked flavour, try the sausage rolls and salads. Don't miss going here.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I loved this place. Beautiful garden setting, quaint and quirky but the food is to die for. So many gluten free options and a fridge of sweet treats such as I have never seen.
The coffee was great too. This is a must visit place

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Liked the selection of gluten free food. Disliked the non availability of anything sugar free for a diabetic.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

It's a girl's kinda place pretty in pink but the coffee was fine and it's friendly suburban daytime cafe in a garden centre. recommended