“Wow by the sea”
Review of Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Milk & Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 217 Restaurants in Napier
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We get excited about looking after people and offer sensational food and drink right by the sea. We open at first light and keep going until after the sun goes down. For current menus visit our website.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I go here everyday for coffee which is outstanding as well as the staff.
Breakfast is the call on Sunday which is very relaxing...10/10 for this place

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Visited Hawke's Bay a couple of weeks back and went to Milk & Honey. Had a couple of small plates and both were simple dishes yet packed with flavours and nicely presented. Seared yellowfin tuna looked very fresh, tasty and served with salad & seaweed that nicely compliment the tuna. Simple food, nicely done with outstanding flavour combination

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I was in Napier for work and Milk and Honey was the first restaurant I walked into after leaving my motel.

I had the lamb shanks with gnocchi. It was lovely and perfectly cooked, although probably needed a starter if I was going to be truly full.

The restaurant is a little bare, but iguys that goes with the modern theme.

Definitely a good spot for a date night or a more formal meal than by yourself on a business trip.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Feeling a bit worse for wear after doing a few days of long hours, I ordered scrambled and eggs on grain toast! Firstly thank you for buttering the bread!!! A simple art lost in most cafes! Also the bread was super yummy! How 2 eggs managed to make all of the scrambled eggs is a mystery too me, but no complaints as it was just what I needed. Awesome service, awesome coffee! A well hidden treat for a traveller!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Went for dinner previously. Really good-fresh food. The staff were great too.

What I like the most at Milk and Honey is the breakfast. It is very good value as the food is just great and fresh with great portion. We had fruit with yogurt, full breakfast, omelette, salmon etc... All good :-) Will defo go back !