“Love it”
Review of Snapper Cafe

Snapper Cafe
Ranked #107 of 207 Restaurants in Napier
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: New licensed Cafe set amongst the lush landscape of a well established sea side holiday park. Open 7 days for breakfast and lunch with extended hours over summer. Cozy coastal inspired cafe with a beautifully landscaped and enclosed courtyard making this an ideal place for the whole family.Casual dining with nothing over $20. Friendly atmosphere, accessible from the coastal cycleway, popular with Tourists and locals. A great place to meet people and enjoy the Hawkes Bay sunshine.
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We love this cafe and we've visited it loads of times during our cycle rides. During our most recent visit we had one of their apple, date, and walnut muffins and I've got to say, without a shadow of a doubt, it was the best muffin I've ever had. The only problem was I'd shared it with my husband which I regretted because I could have happily eaten the whole lot to myself.
The coffee is always good and the service is always friendly and efficient.
Well done to the family that run it, it's a winner

Reviewed 9 August 2013

This cafe is hidden away in the motor camp at Bay View Napier but it's well worth finding.It has a lovely sheltered spot in the courtyard and is stick and span inside.Lovely coffees and their muffins put everyone else's to shame.Will definitely be back

Reviewed 24 May 2013

The raspberry and chocolate muffin was amazing, the girl was really nice and friendly. We had biked from Clive and it was so nice to stop there for a bite before heading back... Will def be back. Hollah

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Biked here using the new bike trails. Worth the effort as it is a lovely setting,. especially on a nice day sitting outside. Service and food good.
My only complaint was that they were not very flexable. I tried to get a Burger and chips meal shortly after 11am but was told they were on the lunch menu and I had to wait till 12 o'clock. So much for the lunch we had planned. Still, worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Exactly what it appears to be, this cafe is in a holiday park with a nice relaxed outdoor eating area, all close to the sea and easily accessible from the local cycleway. A perfect destination for holidaymakers like us who have rented bikes and headed out along the coastline cycleways – somewhere to rest a while and refuel before biking back. The cabinet food and baking is great, there are newspapers and magazines to browse and clean toilets. It was only the service which let the place down for us. Having chosen a cold drink from the fridge to have with our food, we lined up to be told that the cold drink had to be purchased from another till – and once that was done, we had to go to the back of the original line-up to pay for the food. Not customer-focused. But if you don’t take a drink from the fridge (!), you may well rate this cafe four stars.