“Our Last Night”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Booked for seven pm and arrived at 6.40 so that we could try the bar behind called 4th Door. Very comfortable and an area outside that would be good in summer.Had a glass of wine each and proceeded to the restaurant.Good selection of entrees and mains.Prices not too bad and ambience very good. Would certainly come again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Piano bar is out the back of restaurant and is worth a visit, a beautifully decorated very cosy and intimate. The service was superb. The restaurant has lovely menu and all 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal. I am looking forward to returning again another time when back in Napier.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went relatively early so was nice and quiet, did become busy toward send of meal. Just shows how lovely it is. Hostess was very friendly recommended a really nice wine, wish I took the name though. My husband and I had two/ three courses and thoroughly enjoyed them all. The only thing I would change would be the choice of vegetarian meals there wasn't a vast choice but the options I did have were yummy.

1  Thank Kelly06ellis
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We visited on a fairly slow night and were treated to good food and pleasant service. Will be coming back for more of their yummy food and great service.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We visited late on a Sunday evening and found the restaurant pleasantly busy but not so full that we had to wait for a table. The server was very friendly, seating us immediately and bringing our drinks straight away. There were a variety of specials and standard menu fare to choose from; I had the eye fillet with seasonal vegetables while my partner opted for the beef lasagne special. Both arrived very hot and perfectly cooked, and we thoroughly enjoyed our food.

The decor is just lovely, with old sheet music used in place of wallpaper and photographs of European destinations covering the till stand. A very pleasant experience overall.