“Amazing food, lovely staff!”
Review of Three Doors Up

Three Doors Up
Ranked #7 of 211 Restaurants in Napier
Price range: US$15 - US$28
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for an anniversary dinner. Food was cooked to perfection & the waitress we had was so friendly & helpful. Would highly recommend! Not too pricy either! Thanks for the wonderful evening.

1  Thank Lily P

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I dined here on my own and didn't have an appointment on a Tuesday night, but the staff were friendly and accommodating. I had the Pork Belly main which was fantastic as well as a couple of glasses of win- both the Chardonnay and Pinot Noir were lovely. I then had the lemon dessert and it was superb- highly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

12 of us dined together on Sunday night. It was quite busy but service was good. By rating this as excellent I am not saying this is the best food you could ever have ( although it is very good), but for prices for mains in the $27 - $30 range it is very great value compared to others that charge another $5. I was recommended an Italian red wine which I enjoyed. Certainly I would go back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Booked for seven pm and arrived at 6.40 so that we could try the bar behind called 4th Door. Very comfortable and an area outside that would be good in summer.Had a glass of wine each and proceeded to the restaurant.Good selection of entrees and mains.Prices not too bad and ambience very good. Would certainly come again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Piano bar is out the back of restaurant and is worth a visit, a beautifully decorated very cosy and intimate. The service was superb. The restaurant has lovely menu and all 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal. I am looking forward to returning again another time when back in Napier.