“Value”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good value meal with movie Ticket Relaxed atmosphere with great outdoor space Good service Meal came quickly and was
well presented and tasty. Staff friendly and helpful. Being next to movie theatre made it a convenient place to eat

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Service spot on, atmosphere spot on.

Manager recognised me from my last review, and made my ordering very very awkward; but, I would have thought he would attempt to rectify past grievances, not been confrontational.

Table of three, two seperate orders. Order two came out before order one, with ten minutes between the ordering. Salmon pizza came with whole lemon slices. Dirty lemon skin on a gourmet pizza? Way to ruin it.

It's a real shame about the manager and the meal. Otherwise the place would be amazing.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I visit the Station on a regular basis and love it, the staff r alsways friendly and helpful and the food is the best in Hawks Bay. I do have something that bothers me and that is that nearly every meal I have ordered seems to have a not so nice tomato sauce which I think maybe pasta sauce, I thought it was strange at 1st then I had a bowl of it on my cheese platter which was absolutely ridiculous!!!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Loved the squid salad! The place was roomy and the diners seem to be enjoying themselves. Found the place by accident and did not regret it.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

So many choices and they all seemed to look and taste great. A bit os sharing went on at our table! And so much to eat - had to ask for a "doggy" bag! Very relaxed dinning. Thank you.