“Fascinating Tour”

76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fascinating Tour”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Enjoyed a very informative tour of the winery, learning of its history and development, prior to a wine tasting session with our host. Recommend this establishment - you will not be disappointed.

Visited September 2013

“Church Road cemented itself as my favourite wine after this visit.”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

We had a great tasting, an amazing food platter and a very warm welcome at Church Road. John was informative and really made our whole visit worthwhile. Loved it.

Visited July 2013
Brisbane, Australia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Smell the wine as you tour the museum”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Take the tour and enjoy the smells of the museum in the old original wine storage vats. It still holds current wine aging before bottling. The old church hall is also amazing place to experience. Make sure you are in good voice and have a song to sing. Amazing Grace always goes well - the acoustics make the best voice sound operatic. After the tour do the tasting. The wines are very different to other regions. Make sure you ask for where their wines are sold in your country as they will be able to tell you how to continue to enjoy there's when you get home.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lorraine40002013
Napier, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Coffee with friends”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I came to town to do some shopping but arranged to meet friends for coffee at Mr D's as I had not been there before.
This place is a must, great sevice, very relaxing, lovely coffee and nice and bright.I most certainly will be back.

Visited June 2013
Hobart, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“5* All The Way”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We arrived when it was quite busy but there was a lady waiting to get the tasting to us. Unfortunately I forgot her name but she was youngest in appearance and most polite even when I kept getting sidetracked by the wonderful photographic side show going on behind her ;p

The tastings were AMAZING. Even the desert wine which I am not a big fan of and the rose which I am indifferent on! Every tasting poured was like heaven on my taste buds...shame they were a bit out of our backpacker budgets though ;s

However, if you love wine tasting definitely go here as the service was exceptional and what they have on offer for you to taste is out of this world. Probably the best wine I have ever tasted!

Oh, when we went it was the MacDonald range we tasted!

Visited June 2013